Midrange mayhem! AR bodies are represented here, along with GRD bodied Tediores.
High fire rates, decent accuracy and large magazines allow machine guns to deliver a devastating stream of damage all over a variety of situations. These galleries presently contain variants with stock5, the largest mag, and a scope (or the ‘dot sight’ if needed to get the ‘Shattering’ prefix). Despite its small size and low damage, mag2 may be of interest since it comes with both a reload speed bonus and a recently discovered equip speed bonus(!).
- Machine Gun Boss Drops & Mission Rewards
- Flat Damage Machine Guns
- Corrosive Machine Guns
- Explosive Machine Guns
- Fire Machine Guns
- Shock Machine Guns
Burst-fire Combat Rifles
Precise, versatile and efficient – a Crimson Lance favorite! Stockless variations are possible, but users of these guns are typically going to favor stock5 for accuracy, so the galleries below use that stock at the moment. Also, these all include the high capacity [18 shot] magazine, which results in a higher Gearcalc DPS number, but the standard [12 shot] magazine works just fine and is sometimes preferred because it reloads faster.
- Burst-fire Combat Rifle Boss Drops & Mission Rewards
- Flat Damage Burst-fire Combat Rifles
- Corrosive Burst-fire Combat Rifles
- Explosive Burst-fire Combat Rifles
- Fire Burst-fire Combat Rifles
- Shock Burst-fire Combat Rifles
Single-shot Combat Rifles
Also known as Pounders, these serve as a kind of a high fire-rate sniper rifle for things that aren’t too far away.
- Flat Damage Single-shot Combat Rifles
- Corrosive Single-shot Combat Rifles
- Explosive Single-shot Combat Rifles
- Fire Single-shot Combat Rifles
- Shock Single-shot Combat Rifles