Small, yes, but mighty.
Serious damage output in the palm of your hand…best used aggressively in the face of danger. Without a stock to fight the the relentless recoil, machine pistols aren’t usually very accurate, but when you’re already that close to the face of danger, who cares? For the sake of consistency, these will all have Sight5 unless Sight3 allows a better prefix i.e. “Vile”. TMP is the only machine pistol body and ‘8’ is the best & largest mag.
- Machine Pistol Boss Drop (there’s just one)
- Flat Damage Machine Pistols
- Double Machine Pistols
- Corrosive Machine Pistols
- Explosive Machine Pistols
- Fire Machine Pistols
- Shock Machine Pistols
Like fine wine…repeater pistols seem to get more appreciation from players over time. When you first get the game, they might seem weak next to the rest of your arsenal, but when you start to see how often elementals proc, they take on a new shine. Then you start using them more and…soon you’re able to identify action5 from 20 paces and you’ve got a needler collection. High ROF TK bodies are represented here, along with PRO bodied Tediores. ‘5’ is the best & largest mag.
- Repeater Pistol Boss Drops & Mission Rewards
- Flat Damage Repeater Pistols
- Double Repeater Pistols (and Geminis)
- Corrosive Repeater Pistols
- Explosive Repeater Pistols
- Fire Repeater Pistols
- Shock Repeater Pistols (and Nemeses)
HRD Repeater Pistols
These galleries hold the alternative ‘HRD’ variants [higher damage per shot / lower fire-rate]. Some people prefer the HRDs, and they’re probably more manly for it.
- HRD Repeater Pistol Boss Drops & Mission Rewards
- Flat Damage HRD Repeater Pistols
- Double HRD Repeater Pistols (and Geminis)
- Corrosive HRD Repeater Pistols
- Explosive HRD Repeater Pistols
- Fire HRD Repeater Pistols
- Shock HRD Repeater Pistols (and Nemeses)