For when its up close and personal.
Assault Shotguns have cartridge mags and high fire rates. All of them shoot 7 projectiles per trigger pull, and most hold up to 7 rounds in a clip. These galleries only contain ZPR43s presently, which is a stockless variant. A ZPR630 would mean the same mag with the best stock, and hence better recoil reduction. ZPR bodies are represented here.
- Flat Damage Assault Shotguns
- Explosive Assault Shotguns
- Corrosive Assault Shotguns
- Shock Assault Shotguns
Combat Shotguns have big revolver-like mags and more damage per shot than their Assault Shotgun brethren. Pojectile counts range from 7 to 12, and accuracy varies greatly, and the damage can be massive. These galleries presently contain two stock/mag versions: ZPR1200s have the best stock [and therefore good recoil reduction] as well as a huge [~12 shot] mag. ZPR15s have a smaller [2 shot] mag but offer higher damage per shot and no stock, so they equip and reload very quickly. Note that these are just two of several desirable variations. ZPR bodies are represented here, along with DEF bodied Tediores.
- Combat Shotgun Boss Drops & Mission Rewards
- Flat Damage ‘1200’ Combat Shotguns
- Flat Damage ’15’ Combat Shotguns
- Corrosive Combat Shotguns
- Explosive Combat Shotguns
- Fire Combat Shotguns
- Shock Combat Shotguns
- Jackals & Carnages (stockless versions with large mags are represented for these)